Are you Smart, Creative, Driven and Fun Loving?
We are excited to be looking for some new talent here at Insignia Web and Marketing Pvt. Ltd. We’ve been growing steadily for over 8 years and our large client base and growing new project development means we need someone who can help with day to day stuff.
Our business offerings are widespread and on a global scale. We utilize experts in research, analytics, strategy development and technology implementation to add value to our services. At Insignia, employees get to master newer skills and take up exciting challenges everyday.
Candidates can send their resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in the following form for a quick response.
Interested? Come join us!
The Great Opportunity Awaits
Full Stack Developer (PHP, WordPress, CI, HTML, CSS)
Current Vacancies: 4
Experience: 1 – 3 years of an experience in PHP, MySQL and CMS Frameworks
- Strong Experience and Command in WordPress
- Experience with WooCommerce
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- PSD to HTML
- Provide technical related consultation plus expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Head responsibility to troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the Development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Business Development Executive (BDE / BDM)
Current Vacancies: 3
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Good teamwork skills
- IT Sales Skill
- Good organisation and planning skills
- You need to be fluent in Spoken and Written English and must be empowered with great Presentation and Documentation Skills.
- You will be primarily responsible to deliver great experience to clients pre-sales and post sales. We need a happy and intelligent marketing person to take care of this responsible profile.
- Experience in writing Proposals, Bidding for Web, Digital Marketing and Mobile Development Projects.
- Experience with interacting with overseas clients.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
SEO / SMO Executive (Digital Marketing / SMO / SMM)
Current Vacancies: 2
Experience: 1-3 years of an experience
- Experienced in content marketing and technical site audits
- Expert Knowledge of SEO, SMO & ORM methodologies .
- Interested in staying up to date with key industry trends
- Relevant Certification is a plus.
- Able to prioritize tasks & meet deadlines.
- Creative content strategy
- Using social media channels where appropriate
- Ensuring all campaigns are in line with best practice
- Providing monthly and weekly performance reports
- Keyword research, analysis & implementation into content and other aspects of website.
- Suggestion for on- site changes to make website more SEO and user friendly.
Mobile App Developer (Android)
Current Vacancies: 1
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
- Strong Android mobile development skills
- Working Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience in licenses, Play store, APIs, etc.
- A passion for new technology and the emerging media landscape
- Proven commercial mobile (iOS) software development experience
- Strong Experience on Native Android Application.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Native Android app development using Java.
- Interface development using layouts and views.
- App service layer integration with RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of php will be prefered.
- Knowledge of ios, windows will be an extra advantage.